Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

As you know today is the 25th, I would like to shout out to my Saviour
Jesus Christ, happy birthday my Lord!! Today was kinda cool, me and
drew left home to pick up the Christmas tree for church at the church
office at Rangoon road. Then we realise the key pastor Lucas gave us
was wrong!! So we had to frigging drive all the way down to kovan mrt
near his place to get the right key0.0 but the long flyover was cool.
Went to church for Christmas celebration, met megan's friend Marcus.
Lunch was way awesome! Learned some new stuff from Josh Khoo's parents
and Denise parents(: really really awesome. Went home later to rest,
watched WTCC, went to tune my car. Left to my mum's mother's place for
dinner and gift exchange(: took a wild load of pictures! Celebrated my
birthday at the same time and got some cash in(: was so shacked that I
just fell asleep on the sofa-.- well then, goodnight folks, I'm of to
the land of dreams.God Bless
-DK160

P.S. Shine your light

No comments:

Post a Comment