Monday, December 28, 2009

What an awesome birthday, yet(:


For my birthday yesterday,(28th) my parents decided to bring me to Johor for go karting! So drew, christine and jere tagged along. So much drama. Let the story unfold... Now!

1025am:
Me: we're leaving at 1030 right?
Jere: yeah.

1100am:
We left the house.

Next stop,ACS Barker, to buy second hand books. At first I was enthu about it till my mum just picked loads of chem workbooks. Thank God it was pure and we only got two bookLETs for chem notes, plus other subjects. Checked out the tennis court, court 3 isn't even painted yet!! FAILURE!

At the open car park with me, drew and tine:

Drew: let's race.
Me: can't run, headphones around my neck, itouch in my back pocket.
Tine: slippers!
Me: kk.

We ran; I grabbed my headphones as soon as it touched the ground and guess what? I dropped my frigging itouch on the gravel paved ground, bounced in circles on it's side. Ahhhh!! The top right corner got scratched and one deep chip!! Die lah! Got over it for then.

Next stop, Johor!
Headed to checkpoint. Full house man! Saw a sign which said queue cutters will be fined.

Me: wah liddat we signal to the guy behind to come forward and then he get caught by the camera.
Everyone: hahahahahahahahah

After about one hour to get pass the crowded causeway and two checkpoints, we rushed, little did we know the flyover was wrong. As soon as we got directions, we went to eat.

Drew: this restaurant is selamat dating(datang)
All: what dating ah? It's datang...
Me: next time you study here you tell a chick,'eh, selamat datang( in drew's case is' I wanna date you' ) ' haha!

1415:
We went to eat. I ate mee rubous(how to spell??), no chilly.awesome stuff.

About 3pm:
Went to search for the place. Went along the coast. Can't find ahh!! Wind downed windows to ask for directions, stopped at gas station. Missed turns and all.we ended up at a long highway, pasir gudang: 55 km.

It was 345pm. Tension rose.

Dad:if we can't reach by 4 we're going back. I'll bring you another time.
Me:aiyo, next time then dowan.. So long!
Dad: *sigh*

4pm:

Dad: next time I bring you k?
Me: hmm, we just drive to a mall and see if we can find on the way.

Got directions, long story cut short, we reached the long entrance before the go kart track. 3 km deep jungle trail with two narrow bridges, no barriers.
You see, the last time I drove the tuscani in, my dad took over at the bridges. Cows blocked the way. This time was a change.

Switched sides with dad, I drove off.

Dad: lemme know when you cannot ah.
Before I could say okay, I crossed over the bridge without a thought. Hahah!
The trail was filled with pot-holes and could travel the max at 30kmh. Reached, I parked the car. Hallejuah!

Another cool thing. You see, when I woke up this morning, I surfed Vaughn gittin's facebook pictures. Came across this rainy drift meet in japan with noburetu taniguchi's car:



Then I was like, hopefully it drizzles a bit and I can drift the kart like them, the spins, the water kick ups(: it drizzles, we raced. Spun on the first lap when I flew down the slope upon turn in. The foot brake is like a handbrake. Then I didn't have any visor.

First run:
Helmet with no vise, rain got heavier, speeding with the kart and drops flying against the face like needles! Then the gravel that kicks up when you draft behind.

Second run:
Visor on, we ran. Really awesome!

Third run:
Three strangers joins us. I attempted an overtake after the long sweeper on the Outside line to the inside line on the chichane on the stranger. Unfortunately, my front left wheel hit his rear right wheel and I spun. Thinking he was gone, I u-turned and saw him in the gravel. Waved to apologise, he was nice(:
Then on one last turn before the finish line, I turned but due to the wet surface at bad steering lock, I was headed for off road. Doing it drift style, I rode the edge of the track, drifting with my rear wheel about to slip off the track! Talk about skills!(:
One of the spins were so great that before I spun I full locked my wheel to right and the force made it end up left after I spun. Scary but fun!

620pm:
We left, I drove out, my dad took over when we were out of the trail(:

Went to search for jusco(after numerous directions asked). Went to eat awesomeness chicken rice. Jere wanted a chicken so it dropped on the table. Wanted to use my untensils and quickly pick up but it dropped again, picked, it slipped and dropped on the chair then on the floor-.- fail!! Watched Alvin and the chipmunks 2! Cute ah!!

Walked around the mall, in the carpark I idoitically stepped on puke, mistaking it for water! Watched my soles and put some soap. Phew, close call.

Directions again,finally one babe gave us the right direction, topped up gas, causeway jam.

Police officer reading out name:
Wong.. Er, swee min?
Christine: here! Haha!

Finally got out, yadayada. Dropped christine off and reached home exactly at 1205am!
Me: thanks dad for bringing me
And bearing with my attitude and wrong directions.
Dad: okay!(:

Me: I can't belive I dropped my itouch!! Ah!!!

-DK

P.S. Remember the bridge? I learnt a lesson, by faith you can cross bridges. Goodnight, sleepwell(:

No comments:

Post a Comment