Sunday, December 20, 2009

My love

5 years has gone so fast! Eversince I laid my eyes on your black
clothes and sleek body, I knew you were the one! We were so small and
young then, all of us fitted into you and you took me for rides I
never forget! You later received wings that prevented you from flying.
Your eyelids flew off while running. Pain. The fin you shaped like my
hair. I gave you a pair of black shoes and you loved it! Helped you
breathe better and clearer. Took you for spins, awesome times! The
time has came, you're falling apart. He came and took you away. We had
our last journey together before you were gone forever. Our last
picture we took. Now I've taken off your wings, fly away!


And that's the story of how our Hyundai tuscani served us well and was sold off.

Awesome times.

-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment