Sunday, January 17, 2010

BGR(boy God relationship)

Or also GGR, girl God relationship.
To all singles, engaged and even married couples!

This God of mine whom I'm in a relationship with right now is really so awesome. How exactly do I mean awesome and outta this world?

This example:

1)Me and girlfriend

Me: I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you.

Girl: it's alright(in the inside it isn't)

2)God and me

Me: I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you.

God: you are forgiven, I still love you. anyway you're talking to me now.

3)Girlfriend cheats on me

Me: we're through.

Girlfriend: I'm sorry,(tears and all) give me one more chance.

Me: no


4)I cheat on God

Me: I'm sorry for cheating on you for earthly possessions. (tears and all) give me one more chance.

God: I still love you and call you my son. I the almighty Father created the heavens and the earth, I created you. I know your heart and see each tear that falls. You are forgiven.


This is why I choose to follow my God, in His greatness, He takes care of me and even picks me up when i fall.

Why not accept Him as your saviour today?


-DK


No comments:

Post a Comment