Thursday, January 28, 2010

Training was awesome!!

School finished, Peter fetched me to CCAB for tennis.

Down there was SWARMED with net ball girls, they'll be there till April for comp. AWESOME!! Haha

I led the team again in phsyical conditioning( coach dk )^^, then we started with the 'dinky shot' tennis, backed up to the bass line later, serving down the line.

As you remember, two courts were swarmed with girls. So there was one girl sitting with her friends, legs crossed and supporting her team. I served this ultra hard Roddick serve, and my friend couldn't return.
Next thing we knew, the ball flew at her, hit her in the left upper cheek.

Me: oh shit oh SHIT!!

Ran over to the otherside to the girl.

Me: oh my gosh, are you alright? I'm so sorry!!

She: * looks at me* it's okay, it's alright.

Me: gosh, I'm so sorry.

And she wasn't pissed! She was like giving me this cute look to see me come over, not like some other arrogant schools who don't give a damn about anything.


So I played shun, lost to him 4-2 when we were so close to tie break at 3-3. But I really played well today. Confidence is building up.


Played one more match, this b1tch from a school threw the tennis ball at me when I was trying to get back the ball for my friend who hit it over. Thank god I used my racket to defend it, and landed on this other girl's pencil case -.-

Randomness:

Syahir: eh how often you go gym ah?

Me: never go

Syahir: but that time you told
Spencer when he wanted to gym at his place.

Me: not much luh, during the holiday, if not I swim sometimes.;)

All in all, I improved today. Consistent hard, fast first serves and awesome top spins.


Seeya on the court. ;)
-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment