Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tennis


Decided to go train today.

In the toilet changing. Vincent came in to take a leak.


Vincent: nice abs

Me: er... Haha, thanks!

Reached there right on time.
As usual, I led the team in warm ups and all, my helper was Brian. Played this 'dinky' shot game where we all play mini tennis. I was fooling around, but moved closer to the top court(:
Played bass line, I must admit, I was shocked at my serve. Suddenly i just managed to blast all the serves in, consistently. Mark improvement yo!

Started to rain, so we took a break and then the coach asked the sec ones and two to do pushups and abs crunch. The coach asked me, along with ahmed, Jonathan and syahir to inspect. Lol

The guys were all complaining about the how hard abs crunch is.

C div: eh coach, damn tiring ah

Coach: if you do consistently can get six packs.

C div: *mumble in disbelieve*

Evan: *crunch position* do you have abs?

Me: *lifts up shirt*

C div: woah! He got six pack ah

I tell you, this kids are seriously damn cute, especially Shun! Haha

Oh well, pinch of salt!(:

G'night mates
-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment