Monday, January 4, 2010

RC and family.



Did I mention how nice my brothers were? They bought me one more bodyshell on top of the toyota markII shell:


Sprayed painted it myself, came clear and uncut.

Here's what Jeremy did.

Jere: where and how much do you get these bodies for?
Me: well, there's one at orchard plaza and far east. Usually 26 bucks for the cheapest. Why?
Jere: oh, cause my friend wanna play, so he ask.
Me: icic, ask him to email me lah.

Few days later, they suprised me with a protoform Mazda 6 shell, though back to today, I exchanged it.

Had a hard time choosing other shells, but managed to come up with a plan to buy the Tamiya r32. Topped up $30 on top of
$24.

Bus-Ed home, walked back, saw mumma reversin the car outta the gate.
when she saw I was back, she went back in. I asked her, she said to fetch me, jere was concerned... Awwwwww.

Did up the shell, awaiting paint. Tested it out. Rule of thumb, hellaflush, and rubbing.

Right, will update tmr, gotta sleep, 1237 on a school night.


-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment