Sunday, January 17, 2010

The satsun

This weekend totally rocked! Let's start from Saturday.

Trained down with drew to chruch office, to have SALT meeting, so awesome with all that was said, the full coverage is below. The gang from KL came down and we had a hecka fun! We directed them back to YMCA, and then picked them up 30 min later. The odyssey had air-condition failure, prolly is the canister is low. So windowed from town(home) to eastcoast! Drew drove through terminal 3 carpark just to u-turn!! Oh gosh! Talked to the guys about my lifestory and all, till my voice was hoarse, but it was worth it though.

Ate awesome food, heard awesome stories!

Drove the guys back down and home we went. Day one over and so was my headache since morning.


Sunday! Tuitioned by drew, later kel came and fetched me to church. Not much of a good morning though. Enjoyed my time with God, He rocked the house! Still i shouldve jumped around and praise Him more! God touched me and gave me Hope once again, healing my broken heart.
Laughter and all filled the air as we fellowshipped with the guys, KL team was so happy when I helped them to keep my stuff.

Gave our emails and then went home! Gonna miss them.

Anywho, can't wait for prayer walk this Tuesday!(:

Seeya mates!




-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment