Sunday, January 31, 2010

Work in progress




Every punishment has a lesson behind it.

Yes, I got it hard from my parents. So I went to bathe to cool it down( with a hot bath; ironic^^ ) and then God spoke to me.
He knows I love cars, so He explained to me the question that burned within me:why am I not recognized?

So He gave me a picture of the Nissan GTR R35, and it's development. It took 9 years to be the icon of the tuning scene today. 9 years of research and all. If the car has many problems, then the engineers would then need to continue to research over it till the problem is solved: making a longer process before it can be unveiled. If all goes well, the faster the production starts.

How does this then apply to us? Some of you guys would be quick enough to know what I'm driving at.

God is saying, that I may not get any recognition now, but I'm being put together to perform my best. The car had many critisisms to match the compliments, so have I. God is developing me. The better I behave and show a better attitude, the faster I get regonition. This could even be the year I get to be the top student. Who knows?

A prophet onces told me from God, that God says I may not be recognized for my efforts, but one day it's sure to come to pass.

I love you Lord.

Have a great week ahead!

-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment