Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He hears me when I call





Today was a last minute issue. Drew's student called to say she wanted to postpone tuition. So drew asked if I wanted tuition. So after hesitating, I agreed. I took a bath before my dreaded lesson.

In the bathe I talked to God, I called out to Him: "Father God, I just wanna ask you to do something for me. Please help me control my temper. At times I really can't see when You warn me through my family members, and then I fall. Please Lord, help me. Make it clearer to me cause sometimes I don't open my eyes and I fall into no man's land.
Help me, and forgive me my sins, as I forgive those who sinned against me. I'm sorry Lord, thank You for this day. In Jesus name, Amen."

Just like that, and I had so much fun during tuition. No scuffles.

As the song goes:
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
For He hears me when I call.

All the praise to You, my King.



-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment